The Army Painter: Battlefield Field Grass
Use to create great effects of taller and wild grass. Can be used all over the base or in smaller clumps.
- BRINGS YOUR PAINTED MINIATURES TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Use to create great effects of taller and wild grass. Can be used all over the base or in smaller clumps.
- SPECIAL EFFECTS – You can use this terrain effect to add a touch of special effect to your miniatures. It can be used to cover the entire playing surface or in small quantity on other The Army Painter’s bases.
- ALSO PERFECT FOR SCENERY AND DIORAMAS – Tufts are very easily applicable, and can be used to add details to your battlefields as well as your individual miniatures. The tuft design makes them easy to handle, and doesn’t generate the mess regular Static Grass and Flock usually risk doing
- MORE THAN ENOUGH – 150ml of static grass. Use a thick old brush to apply the glue to the area that will later be covered with grass. Then dip the miniature base into the grass.
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing – We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. With The Army Painter our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming